Cuter than Cute
Monday, September 15, 2008
Recaps Of The Past Little Bit
So I am almost over my horrible sickness that has plagued me for the last week and three days. I have to admit I was very happy when my boss told me to go home Wednesday and that I would not have to make up the extra eight hours that I was missing. Woohoo! However, the constant coughing and blowing of the nose and tummy aches has gotten tiring and I would like to be back to my old self again. I predict another two days of this sickness and then it will be gone for good. On a more happy note (well not happy really I just wanted to change the mood of this) the dogs keep eating Jon's shoes because he is too busy (lazy) to put them on the shelves like we talked about. My poor Leppy spent all of last night too scared to come inside for fear of Jon's wrath. The mice have all been shunned and barred from the house so that they may never come in again. I doubt that this will be a forever thing because they are mighty sneaky. I predict a counter attack. And last but not least Jon got a mighty handsome haircut that makes him look so darn cute! I wish everyone could see it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did he shave his head? I hope not!
Post a Comment