Cuter than Cute
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Dress Fitting Fiasco
Today my mom and I went to get my dress fitted so we can finally take it home. The lady who helped me is so funny. She is this short asian lady who will do anything to please all of her customers. My mom and I had gone in a few weeks ago and she was going to cut out all the bustles that were making my dress look extremely frilly. We arrived today and she hadn't got it done due to their busy prom orders. She took one look at us and ran in the back, grabbed my dress, and hurriedly cut out all the bustles. I went into the changing room with her and we were putting on the dress. All of a sudden she froze and said, "Ohhhh shit." This coming from this short asian lady had me smiling a bit. She leaned her head against my back and said, "I took the bustles out of the wrong dress." This wasn't my dress! She was mortified that she had done this because the dress she had changed was a rushed order and it was going to take her 2 hours to fix it! The whole time I was there she kept muttering, "I can't believe I did this, I am so stupid." I felt bad for the poor lady. I hope my dress doesn't get the axe without me knowing. I will go in again next week and try again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should start a "wedding journal" and write down everything having to do with the wedding....You'll be amazed at how many things you forget after 40 years of marriage. This will be a fun story forever! Every wedding comes with some angst...
Post a Comment