One week to go! Soon all the friends and relatives will be coming up to see Jon and I get married. Everyone has done so much for us. It's unbelievable how many people care about us. I can't express my thanks enough. The fun begins next Friday with the family dinner that Jon's parents are cooking up for us. I can't wait and I just hope that no one tells any embarassing stories. Then it's time for wedding. I plan on spending the eight hours before the ceremony lounging in my yard playing with my dogs seeing as I will be leaving them for six days. Poor Leppy is going to have a puppy brain clot because we are attached at the hip. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping everything goes smoothly and if it doesn't I need to remember that we are making memories. :)
Cuter than Cute
Friday, June 5, 2009
Let The Fun Begin!
One week to go! Soon all the friends and relatives will be coming up to see Jon and I get married. Everyone has done so much for us. It's unbelievable how many people care about us. I can't express my thanks enough. The fun begins next Friday with the family dinner that Jon's parents are cooking up for us. I can't wait and I just hope that no one tells any embarassing stories. Then it's time for wedding. I plan on spending the eight hours before the ceremony lounging in my yard playing with my dogs seeing as I will be leaving them for six days. Poor Leppy is going to have a puppy brain clot because we are attached at the hip. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping everything goes smoothly and if it doesn't I need to remember that we are making memories. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEa!! It is almost here!!! Good Luck Girly!
I thought everything went beautifully....at all events. Well, I did forget to get the corsages and Jon's boutonniere out of the fridge....and I did notice after the open house that I had fingernail polish on my left hand and none on my right...and I did have to wear black sandals instead of the silver ones that I found later in a sack I hadn't emptied after the reception....and.....
Seriously, I thought everything was great. I hope you did, too!
Dude!! i want to see some pics of your big day and bridals!!!
Post a Comment