Jon and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert last night. It was amazing as always. It was loud, fast, and fun. I even got Jon to dance a little bit. Not much though. I grooved the whole time! Someday I'm going to be able to buy the really expensive tickets where I can stand right next to the stage. How cool would that be! I could be close enough to touch Kenny! The 106 degree weather was the only thing that made us grumpy before the show. But we didn't have to stand around in it for longer than an hour. Jon liked it better then he thought he would. Which was good cuz if he didn't like it I wouldn't take him again. But he thought it was much better then he thought it would be. Kenny rocks! :)
Cuter than Cute
Friday, July 24, 2009
Kenny Rocks!
Jon and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert last night. It was amazing as always. It was loud, fast, and fun. I even got Jon to dance a little bit. Not much though. I grooved the whole time! Someday I'm going to be able to buy the really expensive tickets where I can stand right next to the stage. How cool would that be! I could be close enough to touch Kenny! The 106 degree weather was the only thing that made us grumpy before the show. But we didn't have to stand around in it for longer than an hour. Jon liked it better then he thought he would. Which was good cuz if he didn't like it I wouldn't take him again. But he thought it was much better then he thought it would be. Kenny rocks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny how it took Kenny for you to post something on this blog. He is your second love and always will be.... Love you
Post a Comment