Cuter than Cute

Cuter than Cute

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finally a Routine!

Jon really is the best husband ever. He noticed I was feeling blue yesterday and we figured out a way to get me to feel better. We decided that I am a creature of routine and as of right now the only routine I have is watching sitcom reruns on TBS. That just doesn't work for me! So everyday I will do the exact same thing in order to give me a sense of accomplishment. He is so great! So far it's working great. I feel so much better! The only downfall is that I have to get out of the house each day but I have no where specifically to go. I guess I'll have to figure it out real fast because this part is mandatory. We'll see how it goes! :)

2 comments:

amy said...

That's a really good idea, I need to escape the house sometimes too, we should meet up and go to a movie or something.

Nancy said...

A routine is great....and it helps me to get up and going when I have something concrete in mind that I need to accomplish. Sometimes even a walk around the block helps with the getting out of the house. AND, don't forget to continue your date night! That's really important.