Cuter than Cute

Cuter than Cute

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cancer BBQ

Jon and I went to a BBQ for all the cancer patients here in Cache Valley last night. It was really fun and we really enjoyed it. It was sad to see so many people with cancer but after looking and listening to them all talking it was amazing how positive they all were! It was absolutely fantastic! Ali is the awesome cancer doc.

The nurses and receptionists at the cancer center were handing out prizes and I joked with Jon about getting one. I noticed a lot of people were getting lotions. I told Jon he needed to smell pretty so he would for sure win one.
He won a prize alright!

Jon came back with his prize and I said, "Is it lotion?" Jon said..."Yep"

This is a picture of the cake they had there. Very cool. The purple ribbon represents all cancers. Jon's specific cancer has a lime green ribbon. Cool!

No comments: