.jpg)
Check out Gage's hair! It's super long. It reminds me a lot of a super hip beach bum. Especially since his face is all, "Hey...what up yo." Okay enough of that nonsense. I took Gage to get a haircut today at Cookie Cutters. In the past it's been hit or miss on whether Gage sits quietly and eats his sucker during his hair cut. I knew today was not going to be one of the good days when I drove up to Cookie Cutters and Gage said, "No..OWIE!"
Took Gage inside and he clung to me like super glue. I sat him in the blue airplane and he immediately started crying. There was a couple there with their small child getting his first hair cut. I think Gage freaked the kid out with all of his dramatic crying and screaming. What was supposed to be a ten minute haircut turned into a 30 minute fiasco with Gage trying to climb all over me while the poor gal was cutting his hair. She didn't really get to finish. But she got a good tip ;)
1 comment:
You know you are very lucky you have a husband a son that love you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment