Cuter than Cute

Cuter than Cute

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jon Passed the Test

So while I've been in bed unable to move Jon has come through as my hero. If I had any doubts as to his being able to take care of me in the future they have all gone away. Not only has Jon jumped when I needed him for everything, he also has learned how to make foods which he has never made before. Now this one came as a shock to me seeing as he grew up in the land of potatoes. When Jon asked what I wanted for dinner tonight and I told him mashed potatoes he gladly said. "Yeah okay sure I will make those for you." He left and came in a few minutes later and secretly confessed that he has never made mashed potatoes from scratch before. I laughed a bit at him and then from my bed taught him how to make them. He did really good and they tasted delicious. If Jon ever needs me for anything like I have needed him I will gladly wait on him hand and foot because he deserves it greatly. :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Just for the record...I have made mashed potatoes from "scratch" during Jon's living at home time. He just wasn't one of my-in-the-kitchen kids! We'll blame instant mashed potatoes on Mike who always liked them best because there were no lumps ;). I'm glad he's come through with flying colors.

Anonymous said...

Michael calls intant mashed potatoes "the real thing". I think he's nuts, there's nothing like mashed potatoes from scratch. Great, now I'm hungry :)!

Cristy, I hope you're doing better and that you're up and running in no time!

Hugs,

Electra