Cuter than Cute

Cuter than Cute

Monday, December 8, 2008

Vegas Fun


The trip to Vegas was amazingly fun. Jon and I of course gambled our money away but were handsomely rewarded when we decided to go into the Bellagio after walking the strip to gamble a little. We both played slots and won $45 dollars each and as we were looking for the cashier booth we noticed a lone slot machine sitting by itself. It said "Hundred or Nothing" on it and all it had on the reels were red sevens. Lots of them! It was a ten dollar slot and Jon said, "Hey if we win we get $100." So I said okay and he put the ten in and hit the button. Nothing. Jon hit it again and got triple sevens. We were ecstatic. We had just won $100 dollars! I yelled at Jon to cash out so he did. I started walking away and he said, "Hey look at this." I looked at the ticket and it said $1000.00 on it. I thought it was a joke until we cashed it in and I actually got to see ten $100 dollar bills looking back at me. Apparently Jon and I both suck at math. Oh well. Thank you Bellagio!! The rest of the trip was good too. The rodeo was super fun and all the side trips we took to the Hoover Damn and all the shopping were good too. :)

1 comment:

Ash said...

Dammit Cristy it's Hoover DAM not Hoover DAMN! But way to go on your winnings!