Cuter than Cute
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Duchess!
Last night Jon found 3 different pee spots on the floor, two in the babies room at seperate times and one in our bedroom. We knew it wasn't the boys because I saw them spend 30 seconds peeing before these showed up. So it had to be Duchess. We were both scratching our heads trying to figure out why Duchess would pee in the house. And then we figured it out. She's mad because Jon covered up her holes outside! So she's getting back at us by peeing inside. That little bugger. If she does it again she's going to be an outside dog. We don't like the idea of that but we can't have her peeing inside. She's seriously...bitchy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm crying fowl, I think Duchess has been framed. Ladies don't pee on the carpet.
I wouldn't necessarily call her a "lady". She's more like a mutant hybrid of something sweet and devilish all rolled into one.
She's my favorite...don't tell the others.
Your dogs' antics even brighten our days! Maybe she's been around Frankie too long?
Post a Comment