Cuter than Cute

Cuter than Cute

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Waiting Game

So now we're playing the waiting game after another crazy weekend. The baby doc told us that I have preeclampsia and had to be on bedrest for the weekend. I don't do that well. Good thing Nancy was around to keep me grounded. I and the baby got monitored Sunday night for an hour or so and everything was fine except for my high blood pressure. I go to the doctor again Tuesday to see if I'm getting any better or if they need to induce me. I'm on the line with this one. On one hand I'd like to wait to try and start by myself but on the other hand the anticipation and stress of waiting is really killing me! Luckily the doctor told me I could go to work part time for a few days which is keeping my mind of things a little bit. But for now we just play the waiting game....

Luckily Jon is doing remarkably well. He's just cruised through is first round of chemo without incident. He is amazing. :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I think Jon has a very nicely shaped head, and actually looks pretty dang good with his head shaved.....And he came through round one with flying colors. Here's hoping round two goes as well.