Cuter than Cute

Cuter than Cute

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day!!

It was so much fun with Gage this Christmas because he actually enjoyed opening his presents and playing with his toys all day. He still doesn't understand the meaning but next year we will start working on that.





Jon was not so excited about the clothes his mom bought him. But I WAS!

But he was EXTREMELY excited for the bullets his sister gave him. Men are so easy to please. :)

I literally screamed when I opened a shoe box and found TONS of Foamy Soap!! I have an obsession with it at the moment and I absolutely love it! Thanks Becky!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my Packer's cups. I don't think I can use any other cup ever again. Really...

Gage got a new fort because he loves getting under stuff to play. His uncle Austin loves the fort too. :)


Never under estimate the power of your mother-in-law. Mine stuck $20 under the honey jar that I gave her for paying for our dinner one night. I'm still allowed to offer to pay for my dinners NANCY! :)


Jon got me an extremely pretty present. I can't get a good picture of it but he did really good. I love my new blue topaz bracelet Jon!!! :)

Great Christmas. :)

No comments: