Cuter than Cute
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Gage's Surgery
Gage had tubes put in his ears on August 26th. He was the first baby to go in but of course we had to wait for the doctor to get there. During that time Gage ran around pre-op in his little gown. The other patients adored him and one lady even said he brought happiness to the place instead of feeling gloom. Gage did great the whole time. He was extremely monstrous when he came out of surgery but he was just coming out of anesthesia and didn't know what was going on. It took 30 minutes for him to calm down but once he did he slept on daddy and snored and snored. An hour later he was back to his normal self. Easy as pie.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had tubes put in my ears too. As I recall it sucked. Nothing like a few more years of having to wear ear plugs and wear a stupid bathing cap to the pool to make you hate the water. Anyhow, I'm sure it'll be better in the long run! I'm sure he'll maybe thank you. Or not.
Post a Comment