Cuter than Cute
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Tattoo-A-Palooza
Jon and I are extremely over weight and NOTHING has been good enough to motivate us lately. So starting November 10th we decided to make a bet. Whoever loses the highest percentage of weight in 1 year wins. And the LOSER has to get a tattoo of the winners choosing! Yep so far this has been working because both Jon and I have been hitting the gym and eating better. We joined a program through my work that helps push us to lose the weight. It will pay for our gym membership as long as we lose up to 1 BMI point every 60 days. Jon has 1 pound to lose by February 12th and I have 6!! I guess I better get cracking! We'll keep you posted on how it's going. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea! That would definitely be motivating :) Hope it goes well for you!
Or you could just burn Jon when he loses. Nothing burns away those extra pounds like fire.
Post a Comment